Homepage > > Adding bulk users (CSV Upload)
Hyphen allows you to upload all users in a go by simple CSV upload. Follow the below steps to to upload bulk users:
- Step 1 (Required for first time setup): Create necessary Dimensions on Hyphen (learn more about Dimensions)
- Step 2: Draft user template
- A- Click here to find our standard template.
- B- Add/remove columns based on your company data
- C- Adjust column headers and cells based on the “format” sheet and the name of the header should be same as the dimensions key.
- Step 2: Save as “CSV (comma delimited)” file format
- Step 3: Once the csv is ready,
- navigate to Insights > User Management > Add Users (Button) > Import From CSV > Upload a CSV (and Select the file prepared).
- Upload will happen in the background and you will receive a mail once its completed.
- Step 4: Upload your .csv
- Step 5: Check email notification for success or errors message.