You can create a new Poll by selecting ‘Create New Poll’ from the Poll page.
Navigate to reports.gethyphen.com > Poll Tab (Left hand menu) > Create New Poll (Button)
After clicking on creating a poll, you will go through five steps to complete and launch the Poll.
- This is where you will put in the basic information about your survey, including the name, type, email and introduction page text and reminders.
- The Questions page is where you will enter the Poll question and also enter its corresponding options.
- Also, you can set for a user to enter comment along with options and its corresponding sentiment analysis.
- In this section you will select who should receive the Poll. By default, it will be sent to everyone eligible, but you can remove this option and instead choose to send it to specific segments or even specific email addresses.
- In this section you will select who has access to view the Poll Reports, as well as make any changes to the poll itself.
- This page shows all of the information you have set up for the Poll. Review it carefully before sending out the Poll – you can easily go back and make any changes while you are still editing, but once you launch the Poll, your edit abilities will be limited.