The comments report for Polls provides a summary of your text responses by overall sentiment, and most commonly used words. Perhaps more importantly, it is through this report that you are able to filter by any dimension available to narrow comments and review feedback that may offer detailed insight into your organization.
- You can now analyse all the comments, apply filters to deep dive and listen to the anonymous user feedback
- The blue colored are the positive comments and red colored comments are the negative comments; Neutral comments would be in grey color.
- A word cloud (color coded) would also be displayed, these are the most repetitive words across all comments recorded for the Poll.
- On clicking on these words, only those comments which has that particular word will be displayed.
- You can further filter the comments by category, questions and sentiment etc.
- You can also export these comments in CSV and do further analysis.