Homepage > > Questions Report
The question report summarizes your highest and lowest scoring questions, as well as allows you to view feedback totals by question. Select any filter to specify by any available dimension.
- For every questions in the survey, this report generates Favorability scores.
- This also provides color coded differences between the good (in shades of blue) and the bad (in shades of Red).
- If any questions also collects open ended comments, the system gives the overall sentiment of the comments as positive, negative or neutral for each questions.
- You can further deep-dive into segmenting for each questions, by clicking on the “see details” against each question.
- Here you can put on different segments and filters to determine the hotspots and create action plans to mitigate the concerns.