1. How to create a survey?
You can create a new Survey by selecting ‘Create New Survey’ from the Survey List. There are three options for creating a new survey.
2. Can I edit a survey?
Every survey will have one of the three statuses
- DRAFT – These surveys are yet to be launched and thus all actions including changing questions, editing survey audience and access permissions can be performed.
- IN-PROGRESS – These surveys are already launched (some users may have also taken up survey). Here the possible actions are limited to
- Adding more audience to take up survey (cannot remove)
- Adding survey results access permissions
- CLOSED – These survey duration has completed and thus option of only adding survey results access is possible.
3. After a survey is launched, how do I send reminders to complete the survey?
Hyphen has options to set automated survey reminder to those employees who have not yet taken the survey. This can be configured while creating survey.
4. How long will the surveys be open for?
You can close the survey whenever you want. Additionally, if an employee has taken up the survey, the system doesn’t allow that employee to submit the same survey ever again.
5. How long should I wait after the survey for the results?
Our survey results and dashboards are realtime. Once we have the first survey answer submitted, you can start viewing various reports to track the progress and employee sentiments.