Homepage > > Understanding Permissions
Insights access can be granted to specific users based on need.
- Default permissions are assigned to managers and skip level managers based on our automated organizational structure. We link user emails with manager emails, roll that into an org chart, and automatically assign permissions that enable manager visibility of their teams.
- Managers will be able to view results of their direct reporters and Skip level managers will be able to view a larger scope results consisting of results from direct reporters and skip level reporters.
- In the permission page, you can customize for each user based on need.
- Using the customize and add dimensions, you can provide insights access to users specific to certain dimensions only.
- This will be helpful in creating department heads, regional heads etc.
- These customized user accesses will help managers view results for set parameters related to their division.