Homepage > > Understanding Roles
Hyphen is built on a role based hierarchy. Access of certain part of the system can be assigned from the backend for each roles. System by defaults has few settings done, however that can be modified further.
- Admin – access designed to view/create/edit for the entire company
- Can add/edit/delete users and their accesses for entire company.
- Can create & launch survey.
- Can view larger scope (company wide) results for surveys and pulse polls.
- Manager – access designed to view/create/edit for assigned team
- Can add/edit/delete users who report to him.
- Can view results for surveys and pulse polls for the votes related to his team only.
- User – access designed to interact with assigned content
- Can view and post new topics on voice.
- Can take surveys.