Download Hyphen App
Understand your audience
Run a Mini Engagement Survey
- If you have not run any Engagement or Ad Hoc surveys recently, hyphen recommends to conduct a baseline survey to collect feedback from employees.
- You can use the Engagement Survey templates below for your reference
Refer to the article here to help you set up and launch a test survey
XLSXDownload Hyphen Mini Engagement Survey Template
Publish 1-2 Pulse Polls at the time of launch
- Employees will not be greeted by an empty app when they first login. Make them excited about the possibilities of Using Hyphen
- Hyphen suggests picking Top 3 categories from your previous Employee Engagement Survey & craft questions around it with Hyphen team’s support
- Recommended Questions –
- I am very happy are you at work these days
- I feel heard to at work
- I agree that [Company Name] has a good work culture?
Launch a new Pulse Poll every week to increase engagement.
XLSXDownload Recommended Pulse Poll Questions
Create Posts, Engage Users and Gather Feedback
- As admins, you need to make a move. Create engaging content that will excite the employees to have a two conversations
- Ask questions to gather feedback around a new process or policies implemented
- Create Multiple choice questions to learn about their choice as a company or a team
Sample Posts –
- How do you think we are doing on “X” after today’s presentation?
- How is everybody liking the new food truck we have on Wednesdays?
- Is it possible that the company can send managers to a course to freshen up their people skills? It can be a helpful tool.
- We are struggling with bad pollution since the past 3 weeks. It’s becoming hard to commute to office & affecting our health. It’s unfair that we don’t have a work from home policy